Yoast SEO Tutorial
Learn how to set up Yoast for your wordpress website and optimize your WordPress website for SEO in a step-by-step tutorial that guides you through how to use the most powerful WordPress SEO plugin.
Yoast’s SEO plugin is hands-down my favorite SEO tool as an SEO professional because it makes my job easy to setup a WordPress website for SEO—it helps you take care of just about everything you need to optimize on your WordPress website. But that also means it’s very overwhelming for beginners and can be difficult to understand if you’re not sure what the settings do or how to use them.
If you’ve installed Yoast SEO and done nothing after installing it, are struggling to get green lights on your posts and pages, or just don’t know if you’re setting up your WordPress site for the most SEO benefits, I’m here to help!
While Yoast is an extremely valuable tool, if you don’t take the time to set it up, you’re leaving a ton of SEO benefits on the table! So let’s go through Yoast together and set it up so your site can start ranking on top.
Learn how to setup your WordPress SEO settings
What you’ll learn in my Yoast SEO Plugin Tutorial
- How to access advanced SEO settings in Yoast
- How to set sitewide SEO settings for the best SEO for your site
- How to use advanced functions to get the most out of Yoast
- How Yoast SEO can help you communicate with Google
- How to get a green light on every post and page in your site
- And every hidden feature you wish you knew about that will save you time